THE CMR INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL R&D FACTBOOK
Do you know…
- the trends in research expenditure, development time, and pipeline size?
- the impact of the therapeutic area on the probability of success to market?
- the trends in patient enrollment times?
The CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook can provide you with answers to these questions and much more.
For almost 15 years, CMR International, a Thomson Reuters business, has gathered authoritative, robust industry metrics for every stage of drug discovery and development.
We turn data into insights, information into actionable knowledge and global metrics into corporate plans that steer the industry - globally.
How The CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook can help your R&D programs
Among many other benefits, The CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook can help you to:
- gain an in-depth understanding of industry dynamics and trends
- determine how your organization performs against the market as a whole
- gauge your productivity relative to your competitors
- recognize the key differences between individual therapeutic areas
- appreciate the consequences of adopting different R&D strategies
- set internal performance targets that will motivate and challenge your businesses
Fully interactive charts and data
- Available as "rich-data" Microsoft PowerPoint file, the slides present our results in a clear, easily-understood format, perfect for presentation. Each one is accompanied by a succinct explanation of the methodology used and the definitions applied.
- Includes over 75 robust charts, tables and graphs, which are exportable to other applications. Simply copy/paste the graphics or slides into your own presentation.
- Each interactive chart or graph enables you to drill down to the underlying data at the click of a mouse, and analyze the figures behind the trend.
Unlimited user access
- The rich-data enterprise PowerPoint is accessible to unlimited users within your organisation.
- The file may be installed on a company network/intranet or distributed openly to any employee within your organization.
A single-user, "static-data" version of the Factbook is also available. Supplied in PDF format, this version has all the charts and analysis of the PowerPoint file, but does not have its interactivity, underlying data tables, drag-and-drop functionality or enterprise-wide license.
How to order