The Global R&D Performance Metrics Program provides participating companies with independent, reliable and contemporary R&D benchmarks that senior managers can use with confidence, ease and authority.
The Program is designed to answer the following key questions:
- What are the most effective and useful metrics for measuring and comparing R&D productivity across the global pharmaceutical industry?
- What are the latest trends in R&D productivity across the industry?
- What are the key factors that influence R&D productivity?
- How do different companies compare — with the industry, with competitors?
- What are the latest trends in industry pipeline volumes, cycle times and success rates – by therapeutic area?
- Are the timelines and success rates by therapy area being experienced by my company competitive with the rest of the industry and what are the drivers for above or below average performance?
Each participating company will receive a suite of company-specific outputs including benchmarking reports and access to analytical online tools.